Saturday, February 2, 2008

Love Nest card on the front page of Etsy!


After days being sick, it was such a wonderful surprise to find out that my Love Nest card was featured in "A little bird told me..." Etsy treasury (curated by Villa Design) that made it to the front page (a first for me!).

I had been out all day and was surprised when I came home and saw I had made 4 sales in my absence. Now 4 sales may not seem like a lot to veteran Etsy sellers, but for me this represents almost a third of the sales I've made in the last 3 weeks. :-)

Of course I thought that was a little odd. Thankfully a couple of sweet Etsy friends had sent me messages alerting me to the front page status & giving a link. I was a little late to see it on the front page, but did get a chance to see the great treasury it was part of.

Click on the left hand image for more detail.

1 comment:

LINDA BARES said...

Your letterpressed cards are really neat! You're off to a great start! I love the look of letterpress.