Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blue Iris #18-3943, Pantone Color of 2008












Maybe like me you read the New York Times late December article "Pantone's Color of the Year is..." And maybe you weren't moved by Leatrice Eiseman's quote that Blue Iris "brings together the dependable aspects of blue, underscored by a strong, soul-searching purple cast. Emotionally, it is anchoring and meditative with a touch of magic.”

If you felt that the color spotted on frocks on Milan runways really had more depth & heart, you'll be pleased.
A recent "interview" on the Colour Lovers blog with 2008's forecasted trendy color brings the mysterious personality of Blue Iris out of the shadows, with hilarious results.

Click here to read the interview.

3 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

The color is fine, I guess... but what I really love is your blog. So happy I found you tonight! Will definitely check in regularly.

Unknown said...

I do love blue... so im happy with that! I really love your blog! you are clear and precise - and your craft is amazing :) good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious!