Sunday, February 3, 2008






I know I am not the first one in the world to discover these cute little kitchen gadgets, but I just thought they were worth sharing. Today at Target, amongst a wall of stainless steel corkscrews, spatulas & oven mitts were these super cute animal-themed kitchen tools.

Click for more detail...












Title banner) Octopus soap & scrubber
1) (My favorite!) Bird veggie/potato peeler
2) Toucan can opener
3) Starfish jar opener
4) Swordfish bread knife
5) Punk-u-pine scrubber
6) Shark bottle opener

The packaging for each product was great too, but I haven't been able to track down any pictures. :-(

See the whole collection online or shop for your favorites at Target.com.

1 comment:

amy said...

Those are the coolest kitchen tools. I love novelty, I can't help it.